BOOK THIS TOUR
The 2 Days Gorilla Trekking safari Rwanda is the perfect trip for those who would wish to see gorillas but have limited time in Rwanda- East Africa. This 2 days Rwanda tour and Holiday also takes you to visit Kigali Genocide memorial and the National Museum. Making it the perfect trip.
Day 1: Arrival- Transfer To Pnv
Arrive at the airport to meet our company representative who will transfer you to Parc Des Volcans in Ruanda. The drive from Kigali to Volcanoes National Park takes 3 hours and therefore you are advised to book a flight arriving any time before 6pm. If you are already in Kigali, our company representative will meet with you the day prior to advise the pick-up time. If Time allows you can go visit the Kigali Museum or the Genocide memorial.
- Budget: Kinigi guest house
- Moderate: Le bamboo Gorilla lodge
- Luxury: Gorilla view lodge
- Exclusive luxury; Sabyinyo silverback lodge and Virunga volcanoes lodge
- Super Luxury : Bisate Lodge
Day 2: Gorilla Tracking
In the morning at around 6:45 am after breakfast, with your packed lunch you will drive to transfer to Park offices for briefing and also cup of coffee if you still need more. You will then be advised about the gorilla group you are to trek or visit and then transfer to the starting point. Hike through the Forest to search for gorillas. Once you see or spot the Gorillas, you will spend 1 hour with them following them. Remember to keep the distance between you and the gorillas at 7meters. After 1 hour you will return to the starting point, and then drive to transfer back to Kigali. The guide will drop you off at the agreed point in Kigali.
Price & Accommodations options
- This tour can be arranged based on clients budget plan
- Crater Services fee
- All meals on Safari
- Drinking water on game drive (cold)
- All transfers as per itinerary.
- All park fees
- Private use of 4*4 deluxe land cruiser window seat
- Emergency evacuation insurance.
- Gratuity for your safari guide / staff of the lodges
- Both international and local flights.